Under the able leadership of Dr Jitendra Singh, Union Minister of State, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, the Department of Pension and Pensioners' Welfare received the first prestigious Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar, 2022-23 in the category of Ministries/Departments.
For the second consecutive year, the Department of Pension and Pensioners' Welfare, headed by Secretary V. Srinivas, has been given the honor of being the best performing department with less than 300 employees.
- Minister of State Ajay Kumar Mishra presented this award to Additional Secretary (Pension) Sanjeev Narayan Mathur on behalf of the Department of Pension and Pensioners' Welfare in the grand program of All India Official Language Conference and Hindi Day Celebration held in Pune on 14 September 2023.
Rajbhasha Kirti Award also given to Central Bank of India:
- Central Bank of India, one of the leading public sector banks of the country, was honored with the Rajbhasha Kirti Award at a function on the occasion of Hindi Day on 14th September.
- Central Bank of India has been given the third prize under the Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar for the excellent implementation of the Official Language Policy of the Government of India for the financial year 2022-2023.
- Union Minister of State for Home Ajay Kumar Mishra honored MV Rao, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Central Bank of India, with the Rajbhasha Kirti Award.
Official Language Kirti Award:
- This award is a prestigious award given every year.
- This award is given for securing first position among all the ministries/departments having less than 300 employees during the All India Official Language Conference and Hindi Day Celebrations organized by the Department of Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs.