On October 2, 2023, Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone and inaugurated various development projects worth about Rs 19,260 crore in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
- Various development projects initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi can be seen in the following points:
So far 4 crore families have been given permanent houses in the country:
- The Prime Minister stressed that so far 4 crore families have been given permanent houses in the country. The Prime Minister said, till now lakhs of houses have been handed over to poor families in Madhya Pradesh and even today many houses have been inaugurated.
- A new sports center for disabled players has been inaugurated in Gwalior.
- In another initiative to boost transport-connectivity across the country, the Prime Minister dedicated to the nation the Delhi-Vadodara Expressway, which has been developed at a cost of about Rs 11,895 crore.
- The Prime Minister also laid the foundation stone for five different road projects worth over Rs 1880 crore.
Griha Pravesh of more than 2.2 lakh houses constructed under PMAY and inauguration of houses constructed under PMAY - Urban:
- In line with the Prime Minister's vision, the Prime Minister inaugurated the Griha Pravesh of more than 2.2 lakh houses constructed under PMAY-Gramin. The Prime Minister also inaugurated houses constructed under PMAY-Urban at a cost of about Rs 140 crore.
Foundation stone of Jal Jeevan Mission projects:
- The government has paid special attention to providing safe and adequate drinking water. Taking forward this objective, the Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of Jal Jeevan Mission projects worth more than Rs 1530 crore in Gwalior and Sheopur districts. More than 720 villages in the area will benefit from these projects.
Foundation stone of 9 health centers under Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission:
- Prime Minister Modi laid the foundation stone of new health centers in Vidisha, Betul, Katni, Burhanpur, Narsinghpur, Damoh and Shajapur under the Ayushman Bharat health infrastructure.
- In a step to boost health infrastructure, the Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of nine health centers under the Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission. These will be developed at a cost of more than Rs 150 crore.
Inauguration of the academic building of IIT Indore:
- The Prime Minister inaugurated the academic building of IIT Indore and laid the foundation stone of hostels and other buildings on the campus.
- Apart from this, the Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of Multi-Modal Logistics Park in Indore.
- The Prime Minister also inaugurated several other projects including the Integrated Industrial Township in Ujjain, IOCL Bottling Plant and Atal Bihari Vajpayee Sports Training Center for Divyang in Gwalior.
Vikram Udyogpuri and Multi-Modal Logistics Park in Ujjain:
- Prime Minister Modi laid the foundation stone of Vikram Udyogpuri and Multi-Modal Logistics Park in Ujjain which will boost the industrial development of Madhya Pradesh.