- Jan 18, 2021
- Blog, Blog English, Reet,
Recruitment cum Eligibility Exam for Teachers or REET exam is an entrance test conducted by the Board of Secondary Education (BSER) Ajmer for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the position of government teachers in various Government Schools of Rajasthan. This exam consists of two levels- Level-I and Level-II. The candidates who wish to become a teacher or classes I to V must appear in the Level-I examination while the candidates who wish to teach classes VI to VIII must appear in the Level-II examination. The candidates who wish to teach classes I to VIII must appear in both the examinations.
The conducting authority has begun with the application process from 11 January 2021. The candidates can apply for the exam through the official website of the Rajasthan Education Board.
Official Website of REET 2021: http://reetbser21.com/
It is crucial for the candidates to know that the last date to apply for the exam is 8 February 2021. The complete schedule for the REET 2021 exam is given below:
|REET Application Begins||11 January 2021|
|Last Date to apply for REET||08 February 2021|
|Admit Card Download||14 April 2021|
|REET Exam Date 2021||25 April 2021|
How to apply for REET 2021?
Many candidates face difficulty regarding how to apply for the REET exam. Improper filling of the registration form can lead your candidature towards cancellation. Thereby it is crucial that you fill your form correctly. The candidates may follow the steps given below to know how to correctly apply for the REET 2021 examination.
- Visit the official website of REET 2021 or click here.
- Once you land on the homepage of the website, locate the Application Form section.
- Under this section, click on the “Register & Generate Fee Challan for REET-2021”.
- You will be redirected to a new form.
- Enter general details like your name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, Mobile No., Level of Exam, Payment Option, etc.
- After filling in all these details, click on the Next button.
- You will be directed to the online payment gateway if you choose the online payment option.
- If you choose cash payment, a challan will be generated. You can pay through this challan at the nearest E-Mitra.
- Once you have completed the payment, go to the Home page and click on “Fill Application Form For REET-2021”.
- Enter your challan number, mother’s name, and DOB.
- You will be redirected to the application form.
- Enter all the details in the application form and click on Submit.
- After finishing the application process, you can go back to the Home Page and click on “Re-Print Exam Form For REET-2021”.
- Print the exam form for your reference.
- You have successfully applied for REET 2021.