- Jul 28, 2021
- Blog, Blog English, patwari Exam,
Patwar 2019 exam will be conducted on 23rd and 24th October. Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has reissued this recruitment with amendments, in which the candidates are benefited from an increase of 957 posts. Therefore, instead of 4,615 posts, applications have been invited for 5,378 posts. However, with the increasing number of posts, the number of participants has also increased.
For the preparation, more than a year was provided. At this last moment of the exam, we recommend candidates solve model papers to convert their hard work to success.
Through this blog, we will enlighten the options provided by Utkarsh for Patwar Exam Preparation-
- 5 Free Model Papers – To improve & build confidence, these are available In the Utkarsh App free of cost. They are a complete package that includes the video solution by subject experts. To access these Free Model Papers search for Introduction of Patwar Course E-Book in Utkarsh App & click on ADD TO LIBRARY option.
- MCQ Batch – This online course consists of Specially designed Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based on the exam syllabus. Under this MCQ batch, 5 hours of live classes daily by subject experts based on Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be conducted. Hence, this would enable candidates to revise the course in the defined period.
- Patwar Special 13 FREE Model Papers- Through this e-book, 13 model papers based on the complete syllabus will be made available free of cost. Each test will be on Sunday. After the test, the candidate will get the rank of the entire test, detailed explanation, and answers. After adding these test series in My Library, the user will see these tests according to the date in the live test section of the Utkarsh App. Add Patwar Special 13 Free Model Paper eBook to Utkarsh app library to avail these 13 Model Papers for Free.
- Patwar 50 Model Test Paper Series 2021- These question papers, designed keeping in mind the level of the exam and the overall syllabus, will surely make preparation stronger. A total of 6100 questions are available, with detailed explanations in these 50 model papers. Subject-experts will provide video solutions of Maths, Reasoning, and Computer questions. Today, you can start practicing for the exam by adding Patwar 50 Model Test Series 2021 to the Utkarsh app My Library.
Our subject experts have prepared complete study material, keeping in mind the latest syllabus. Utkarsh is working continuously in the interest of students and has made these study mediums available free of cost and in nominal fees so that maximum students are benefited. To clear your doubts related to Patwar, share your queries with us in the comment box.