- Mar 27, 2021
- Blog English, UPSC,
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced the civil services main exam 2020 results on Tuesday, March 23, 2021. The examination was held from January 8 to January 17, 2021. The candidates who have appeared in the civil services examination can check their results on the Union Public Service Commission’s official website at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC IAS result is released in the form of a PDF as a merit list. The result consists of the roll numbers of the qualified candidates for the Interview. All the eligible candidates will have to fill up and submit the Detailed Application Form (DAF)-II online, available on the official website from March 25, 2021, to April 5, 2021, till 6:00 PM.
The next round will be the personality test, also known as the Personal Interview Round. The candidates who have cleared the mains exam will be eligible for the Interview Round. The interview will be held to select the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).
The candidates can click here to check the official notification of the UPSC Mains Result.
The call letter or the e-summon for the next stage, the Personal Interview, will be released soon on the commission’s official website.
The complete schedule for the UPSC CSE exam is given below:
|UPSC Prelims Exams||October 04, 2020|
|Declaration of UPSC Prelims Result||October 23, 2020|
|Filling of DAF||October 28 to November 11, 2020|
|UPSC Mains Exam Date||January 8, 9, 10, 16 and 17, 2021|
|UPSC Mains Exam Result Date||March 23, 2021 (Announced)|
|Detailed Application Form (DAF)-II||March 25, 2021, to April 5, 2021, till 6:00 PM|
|UPSC Final Result PDF||To Be Notified|
How to check the UPSC Mains Result 2020-2021?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check the UPSC Mains Result 2020-2021:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- In the ‘What’s New’ section, click on ‘Result: Civil Services (Mains) Examination, 2020’.
- Now, click on the PDF icon against the exam’s name (under the column ‘Documents’).
- A new PDF will open. It will consist of the roll numbers of the selected candidates.
- Search for your Roll Number by pressing Ctrl+F. If your ‘Roll Number’ is there on the list, you have qualified for the exam.
- Download and save the result for future reference.