The Chinese communist government has re-appointed Wang Yi, as its new foreign minister. He replaced the previous foreign Minister Qin Geng who was reported missing for the past one month.
Wang Yi has been China's foreign minister for the last 10 years before being replaced by Qin Geng in December 2022.
About People's Republic of China:
- The People’s Republic of China (PRC) was founded by Mao Mao Zedong on 1 November 1949 .
- PRC also known as Mainland China is area wise the largest Asian country and third largest in the world after Russia and Canada.
- It is the second largest economy in the world after the United States of America .
- It is the largest Exporter and Trading(export+Import) country in the world.
- It is the second most populous country in the world after India .
Capital : Beijing (It was earlier known as Peking)
Currency :Renminbi (yuan)
President : Xi Jinping