It has been decided to celebrate the global success of the 'Ayurveda for One Health' campaign on 10th November 2023, the 8th 'Ayurveda Day' in Panchkula. This was announced by Union Minister of State for AYUSH Dr. Munjpara Mahendrabhai in the context of preparations for Ayurveda Day in the 'Meet the Press' program organized in Chandigarh.
- The global Ayurveda Day campaign concludes in Panchkula, Haryana on November 9th and 10th.
Highlights of 8th 'Ayurveda Day':
- Union AYUSH Minister Sarbananda Sonowal will inaugurate the program on 9th November and in the main program of Ayurveda Day to be held on 10th November, Haryana Assembly Speaker Gyan Chand Gupta will preside over the program and Union AYUSH Minister Sarbananda Sonowal will be the guest of honour.
- Union Minister of State for AYUSH, Dr. Munjpara Mahendrabhai will also be present as a special guest in this day-long program.
- Union Minister of State for AYUSH, Dr. Munjpara Mahendrabhai had a detailed discussion with journalists about the achievements of the Ministry of AYUSH in the last 9 years.
About 12 crore people from 100 countries:
- Meanwhile, Union Minister of State for AYUSH Munjpara mentioned that common people, farmers and students from hundred countries joined the 'Ayurveda for One Health' campaign and till date about 12 crore people have given their cooperation and support to the 'Ayurveda for One Health Campaign'. Is.
- About 14 lakh people participated in 15 thousand public participation activities in the campaign and the campaign has registered its digital reach in about 90 countries across the world.
- The 'Ayurveda for One Health' message has evolved into a worldwide people's movement with global public engagement.
Ayurveda Day on 10th November:
- The success of the global campaign of Ayurveda for One Health will be celebrated on 8th Ayurveda Day on 10th November 2023 in Panchkula, Haryana.
- Union Minister Sarbananda Sonowal had announced this global campaign from Delhi on 10 October 2023.
‘World Ayurveda Day’ is celebrated on Dhanvantari Jayanti:
- World Ayurveda Day is organized by the Ministry of AYUSH every year on the day of Dhanvantari Jayanti.
- With the public message of ‘Ayurveda for One Health’, this campaign was successfully run for a month not only in India but across the world.
Programs across the country for ‘Ayurveda for One Health’:
- Various organizations associated with the Ministry of AYUSH have connected farmers, youth and the general public across the country with the 'Ayurveda for One Health' campaign through various activities.
- Farmers from nationwide gradually joined the Ayurveda Day campaign via meetings, discussions, and workshops.
- To connect the youth with this campaign, a nationwide bikers rally was organized on 5th November in which teams of youth in 11 cities of the country took to the streets with the 'Ayurveda for One Health' campaign and took the message of Ayurveda Day to the people.
- By holding meetings in Indian embassies, state governments, health camps and rallies, through voluntary organizations etc., the Ministry of AYUSH increased the reach of this campaign to crores of people.
CCRAS is the nodal agency for organizing ‘Ayurveda Day’:
- CCRAS, the key organizer of 'Ayurveda Day,' launched the micro website www.ayurvedaday.org.in to link global participants to the 'Ayurveda for One Health' campaign.
They aided the 'Ayurveda for One Health' campaign:
- In making this campaign successful, Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, RCFC (Regional cum Facilitation Centre)/SMPB (State Medicinal Plant Board) and ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research), Central Ayurvedic Research Institute Delhi and Patiala, National Institute of Ayurvedic Research Institute, Lucknow etc. gave their support.