- Jan 09, 2021
- Blog English, Competitive Exam,
When a student has just completed their schooling, they are at a very delusional state where they are constantly in a turmoil regarding their career and future. Students feel confused and perplexed about what should be their next step as it decides their entire professional journey thereafter.
Many students opt for colleges as they are more conventional choice and mostly people prefer doing so in order to get the job that they want. However, there is a misconception that you need to have a bachelor’s degree in order to get a government job. There are many positions in the government sector which only require you to have passed Class 12.
These posts are a great opportunity for the students who want to get a government job right after finishing their school. Here we are listing some of the most popular government exams which only require you to have passed Class XII to be eligible.
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board conducts the Stenographer Direct Recruitment exam for the post of stenographer in various government offices and sectors in Rajasthan. Many students apply for this exam but only those with strong preparation are able to make the cut. The candidates can enroll in Stenographer Online Course to get the most reliable guidance and 360° support for cracking this exam.
- Candidates who have passed the class XII examination and are of 18 years of age or above are eligible to apply for this post.
- The maximum age limit for this exam is 40 years. There is no restriction on the number of attempts.
There are two phases in the RSMSSB Stenographer Examination. The first phase is a written test with objective questions and the second phase comprises a stenography or typing test.
LDC stands for Lower Division Clerk. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) conducts this exam for the recruitment of the candidates who are looking forward to being a part of the Rajasthan State Government for the post of LDC. You can prepare for this exam easily with the help of LDC Online Courses which provide you with the most trusted study material at the comfort of your home.
- The candidates must be a citizen of
- Tibetan Refugee
- A person of Indian Origin settled permanently in India from countries like Pakistan, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Burma, and Other East African countries like Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, etc.
- The candidate must be between the age of 18 to 40.
- Candidates should have an education qualification of 10+2 Pass with O Level Certificate Course from a recognized board/institution. Candidates with a certificate in Computer Science/Application from a recognized board/institution will also be eligible.
The exam will be conducted in two phases- a written test followed by a skill test.
Rajasthan High Court LDC
This exam is conducted by the Rajasthan High Court. Being a very competitive exam, it requires a very stern preparation. Rajasthan High Court LDC Online Course can help achieve the level of preparation required to crack this exam.
- A candidate applying for Rajasthan High Court LDC exam must have passed class XII or any higher examination from a recognized institute, OR “O” or Higher-Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC OR Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications, OR RS-CIT.
- The candidates must be between the age of 18 to 35 years to apply for this exam.
There are 3 phases in the Rajasthan High Court LDC Exam: Written Exam, Typing Test, and Document Verification.
Rajasthan Police Constable
RPSC conducts the Rajasthan Police Constable exam for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the posts of Police Constables. There are many positions which are recruited through this exam, such as General Constable, Constable Driver, Constable Band, Constable Cavalry, and others. You can enrol for Rajasthan Police Constable Online Course for guidance in preparing for the exam.
- For telecommunication operator, the candidate must have passed Class XII or equivalent from a recognized board with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For RAC/MBC Battalion the candidate must have passed Class VIII from a recognized board
- For District Police/Intelligence Battalion the candidate must have passed Class X from a recognized board.
- The candidate must lie between the age of 18 to 23.
There are 4 stages of the Rajasthan Police Constable exam, which are- Written exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, and Proficiency Test (for drivers, band, mounted, dog squad).
RRB Group D
The railway recruitment Board conducts the Group D exam on the behalf of Railway Recruitment Cell to recruit eligible candidates for various posts like Helper/Assistant Pointsman, Track Maintainer, etc. The candidates can enrol for RRB Group D Online Course to help them prepare well for the exam.
- The candidates applying for the exam must be a citizen of
- A Tibetan refugee
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zaire, Zambia, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 33 years.
- The candidates must have passed class X (OR) ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
There are 3 phases of the exam, (CBT) Computer Based Test, (PET) Physical Efficiency Test, and (DV) Document Verification.
RRB conducts the Loco Pilot exam to recruit candidates into the Indian Railways. The candidates can prepare for this exam with the help of Loco Pilot Online Course which will assist the in acing the exam.
- The candidate applying for Loco Pilot must have passed class X OR SSLC Plus ITI OR must have a course Completed Act Apprentices or Diploma/ Degree in Engineering
- The candidate must be at least 18 years of age and a maximum of 28 years of age (relaxation for reserved candidates).
There are four stages of the Loco Pilot exam, viz., First Computer-Based test (CBT-I), Second Computer Based Test (CBT-II), Computer Based Aptitude Test, and Document Verification (DV).