The first International Trade Fair of Uttar Pradesh will be organised at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida from 21 to 25 September 2023.
A glimpse of the state's social and cultural heritage, food, dress, tourism and major products will be seen in this trade fair of Uttar Pradesh.
- NG Ravi Kumar, CEO of Greater Noida Authority has given necessary instructions to the officials concerned for its preparation.
- In the meeting, CEO Uttar Pradesh said that there cannot be a better platform than this to show the glimpse of modern Uttar Pradesh.
- In such a situation, be it Western Uttar Pradesh or Purvanchal, Awadh or Braj region, presentation of social and cultural heritage, food, tourism and major products of all places should be seen in this International Trade Fair.
- Entrepreneurs and business organisations from across the state will also be invited to participate in the trade fair.
- People should be asked to participate in the trade fair by forming different teams. The CEO has asked all educational institutions, RWAs and social organisations of NCR to be invited to the trade fair.
- The trade show is the first hybrid business-to-business and business-to-consumer expo in Uttar Pradesh, which will showcase multiple business sectors such as MSMEs, large scale industries, IT/ITES, tourism and hospitality, healthcare, education.
- Textile, agriculture and food processing, handloom and textile, start-ups including other businesses from the state will showcase under one roof for national and international clients.
- The trade fair is expected to bring together over 2,000 exhibitors, over 500,000 attendees and over 400 international buyers across 15 exhibition halls.
- In this context, it can be said that this will be a great opportunity for the state as well as the district to showcase their tourism and culture.
- Capital: Lucknow
- Governor: Anandiben Patel
- Chief Minister: Yogi Adityanath
- Assembly Seat: 404
- Legislative Council Seat: 100
- Lok Sabha Seats: 80
- Rajya Sabha Seat: 31