- Mar 17, 2021
- Blog English, PTI Exam,
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board conducts a competitive exam for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Physical Training Instructor in various government schools and colleges in Rajasthan. The conducting authority will shortly release the official notification for the RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Vacancy 2021.
Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021
The Rajasthan Secondary Education Department organizes this exam annually to recruit interested and energetic candidates for PTIs Posts. All Indian citizens can apply for the RSMSSB PTI Vacancy 2021. The aspirants must register for the written exam through the Rajasthan PTI Online Application Form 2021 only. Candidates can fill the RSMSSB PTI application form in the prescribed format and submit it before the last date to apply for the exam. The dates for the exam have not been released yet.
What are the eligibility criteria for Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021?
It is essential for the candidates to know the eligibility criteria of the exam as only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can sit in the examination. The candidates can opt for a PTI Online Course to strengthen their exam preparations. The complete eligibility criteria for the exam is described below:
All the candidates who are citizens of India are applicable to apply for the exam.
- The candidate applying for the Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021 must not be younger than 18 years of age.
- The candidate applying for the Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021 must not be older than 40 years of age.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- SC/ST – 05 years
- OBC – 03 years
- 40% or more than 40% PWD – 10 years
- The candidate applying for the Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021 must have a graduation degree with B.P.Ed OR C.P.Ed OR D.P.Ed.
- The candidates must have passed the senior secondary examination or Class XII.
How to apply for Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021.
- Visit the official website of the conducting authority.
- Search for the “ Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021” link.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Read all the information given properly and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “One Time Registration”.
- Fill in the information which is asked in the form.
- Cross-check the information that you have filled in the form. After doing it, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be provided with a registration ID and password. Note it down for future references.
- Now log in using your credentials, and fill your application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee with the payment method of your choice.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
What is the application fee for Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021?
The category-wise application fee for Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021 is given below:
|General/ OBC Creamy Layer||INR 450|
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||INR 350|
|SC/ ST/ Others||INR 250|
What is the selection process for Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021?
The recruitment process for Rajasthan PTI involves three steps:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Each phase of the exam requires a different preparation strategy. You can opt for PTI Online Coaching as it can help you with both written examination preparations along your interview preparations.
What is the Pay Scale of a Rajasthan PTI?
The salary of a Rajasthan PTI is INR 26,300. The initial reimbursement is as per the Pay Matrix Level 10.
The candidates who wish to get appointed as a PTI in the government schools of Rajasthan must look forward to Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021. The notification is expected to release very soon. The official notification will give complete information regarding the Rajasthan PTI Vacancy 2021.