- Jun 26, 2021
- CET-(Common Eligibility Test),
What is RCET (Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test) 2021?
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has declared to conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET-2021) for all competitive examinations.
As mentioned in the Rajasthan CET 2021 advertisement, candidates will be required to pass this exam as a pre-requisite for applying to any of the 24 vacancies mentioned in the notification. The vacant positions already advertised in recruitment notices will not be affected by this.
RCET 2021 will be conducted as a single eligibility test for all to be able to apply for various posts like Supervisor, District Industries Officer, Tax Assistant, TRA, Junior Accountant, etc. Separate recruitment notifications will be published for each of these posts individually. The candidates who meet the cut-off marks for a given post will be eligible to take the main exam for the recruitment of that post.
The Rajasthan CET will be conducted annually. The Qualified candidates will be awarded a certificate with a three-year validity period. After 3 years, candidates will have to retake the examination to be eligible to apply for the various posts.
Read this article to the end to know more about Rajasthan CET 2021- including Rajasthan CET 2021 eligibility, notification, vacancies, application form, and important dates.
Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test 2021: Highlights
|Department Name :||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Advertisement No. :||01-CET-2021-22|
|Advertisement Link||Download PDF|
|Type of Vacancies :||Graduate & Senior Secondary education basis|
|Job Place :||Rajasthan State|
|Registration Dates :||Will be announced soon|
|Job Category :||State Government|
|Application Form Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process:||Written Examination|
|Official Website :||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
Rajasthan CET 2021 Vacancy List
Rajasthan CET 2021 notification can be categorized into Graduate Level and senior secondary level of competition as per the vacancies.
Rajasthan CET Vacancies For Graduation Level:
- Patwari (पटवारी)
- Hostel Superintendent Grade II (होस्टल अधिक्षक ग्रेड द्वितीय)
- Village Development Officer (ग्राम विकास अधिकारी)
- Deputy Jailor (डिप्टी जेलर)
- Assistant Jailer (असिस्टेंट जेलर)
- Coordinator training in the Rural Development Department (ग्रामीण विकास विभाग में कोर्डिंनेटर ट्रेनिंग)
- Coordinator Supervision (कोर्डिंनेटर सुपरविजन)
- Supervisor in Child Development Department (बाल विकास विभाग में सुपरवाइज़र)
- Supervisor in Women Empowerment Department (महिला अधिकारिता विभाग में सुपरवाइज़र)
- District Industries Officer (डिस्ट्रिक्ट इण्डस्ट्रीज ऑफ़िसर)
- Manager Industrial Estate (मैनेजर इंडस्ट्रीयल एस्टेट)
- Industries Inspector (इंडस्ट्रीज़ इन्स्पेक्टर)
- Tax Assistant (टैक्स असिस्टेंट)
- TRA in Revenue Department (राजस्व विभाग में टीआरए)
- District wise (जिलादार)
- Junior Accountant (जूनियर अकाउंटेंट)
Rajasthan CET 2021 Vacancy For Senior Secondary Level
- Laboratory In-charge (लेबोरेट्री इंचार्ज)
- Forester (फ़ोरेस्टर)
- Hostel Superintendent (होस्टल अधीक्षक)
- Clerk Grade II in the Secretariat (सचिवालय में क्लर्क ग्रेड द्वितीय)
- Clerk Grade II in RPSC (आरपीएससी में क्लर्क ग्रेड द्वितीय)
- Junior Assistant (जूनियर असिस्टेंट)
- LDC in Panchayati Raj Department (पंचायतीराज विभाग में एलडीसी)
- Jamadar Grade II in Excise (एक्साइज़ में जमादार ग्रेड द्वितीय)
Number of Attempts :
There is no fixed limit on the number of attempts for the Rajasthan CET 2021 exam. Candidates can appear for the exam based on their educational qualification, age limit.
RSMSSB CET 2021 Notification Important Dates:
|Official Notification||Download PDF|
|Online Registration Starting Date||Will be announced soon|
|Application Form Last Date||Will be announced soon|
|Admit Card||Will be announced later|
|CET Exam Date||Will be announced Later|
|Result / Merit List release date||Will be announce Later|
RSMSSB CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have completed a Graduate degree (in any discipline) or are in the final year of their graduation course are eligible to apply for Rajasthan CET 2021 exam.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th (Senior Secondary) exam or will be appearing in the 12th board exam this year will be eligible to apply for Rajasthan CET 2021 exam.
To be eligible to apply for RSMSSB CET 2021-
- The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years old – for the Senior Secondary level.
- The candidate must be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years- for graduation level.
Age relaxation for different categories are mentioned in the table below-
|Categories||Relaxation in Upper Age Limit|
|SC/ST/OBC/EWS Male Candidates (Rajasthan)||5 Years|
|SC/ST/OBC/EWS female Candidates (Rajasthan)||10 Years|
|Female Candidates (Rajasthan)||5 Years|
|Widow Candidates||No Upper Age Limit|
|Person with Disability- General Category||10 Years|
|Person with Disability- OBC||13 Years|
|Person with Disability- SC/ST||15 Years|
How to Apply for Rajasthan CET 2021 Examination?
Online Application Process for the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test will start soon. For RCET application will be Provide the Facility of One Time Registration (OTR) by RSMSSB.
Candidates should follow the given steps to apply for RSMSSB CET 2021 exam-
Step 1: Visit the official website of RSMSSB i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Latest Notification” tab.
Step 3: Click on “Apply Online”
Step 4: You will be directed to the Rajasthan SSO portal. Create your SSO ID and password.
Step 5: Log in with your User ID & Password
Step 6: Entire your educational and personal details as asked in the application form. Candidates will have to choose their desired exam center and reservation category (if any) at this stage.
Step 7: Upload scanned copies of your academic certificates, category certificate, passport size photograph, and signature.
Step 8: Pay the Rajasthan CET 2021 application fee online as per your reservation category.
The fee structure of the RSMSSB CET 2021 exam is as given below-
|General / UR and OBC candidates||To be announced soon|
|Reserved (SC / ST / EWS) candidates||To be announced soon|
Step 9: Preview and Re-check all your information to avoid any mistakes.
Step 10: Submit your Rajasthan CET 2021 application form.
Step 11: Save and make and print out your application form and Payment receipt for future reference.
Rajasthan CET Vacancy 2021: Helpline Number:
Applicants who are facing any issues regarding the application process can call on 0141-2722520 for assistance.
They can also mail at- email@example.com
FAQs (Frequently Asked Question regarding RSMSSB CET 2021 exam):
Q. What is the education qualification to be eligible to apply for the Rajasthan CET 2021 exam?
Answer-Candidates must be a graduate ( in any subject) or 12th Pass.
Q. How can I apply for Rajasthan CET 2021?
Answer- Visit the official website and follow the steps mention above.
Q. When will the RSMSSB CET Application process start?
Answer- The starting date of the online application submission of Rajasthan CET 2021 will be announced soon by RSMSSB.
Q. What is the last date to Apply Online for RSMSSB CET 2021 exam?
Answer- The last date of online application submission will be announced soon by RSMSSB.
Q. What is Age Limit to be eligible to apply for RSMSSB CET 2021 Recruitment?
Answer- Applicants must be of the minimum age limit which is 18 / 21 years (depending on the department) and a maximum of 40 years.
Q. Can I pay the Application Fee of the RSMSSB CET 2021 Notification offline?
Answer- No, the application process of Rajasthan CET 2021 is completely online. And the application fee has to be paid through online mode.
Q. Can other state candidates apply for Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test Posts?
Answer- Yes. Other state candidates can apply for Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test.
Q. Is There Any Age Relaxation for Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test Vacancy?
Answer- Yes, there is Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.