The President Smt. Draupadi Murmu released a postal stamp in the memory of Dadi Prakashmani, former head of the Brahma Kumaris on August 25, 2023 at the Rashtrapati Bhavan Cultural Centre.
This stamp was released on the occasion of the 16th death anniversary of Dadi Prakashmani under the 'My Stamp' initiative of the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications.
- Speaking on the occasion, the President said that Dadi Prakashmani spread Indian values and culture in India and abroad through spirituality.
- Under her leadership, the Brahma Kumaris became the largest women-led spiritual organisation in the world. Like a true leader, she stood by the Brahma Kumaris family with faith and courage even in challenging circumstances and always guided them.
- Founder: Prajapita Brahma Baba
- The Brahma Kumaris, founded in 1937, is a worldwide spiritual organisation dedicated to personal transformation and world renewal.
- The International Headquarters of Brahma Kumaris is located in Mount Abu, India.
- It has been established as a non-governmental organisation in many fields at the international level. However, his real commitment is to inspire the individual to make a change in his outlook from physical to spiritual.
- Internationally, the activities are conducted through offices located in different countries, such as London, Moscow, Nairobi, New York and Sydney.
- The Brahma Kumaris is the largest spiritual organisation in the world run by women.
- Prajapita Brahma Baba, the founder of this institution, decided from the very beginning to keep mothers and sisters in front and because of this, Brahmakumaris have maintained their separate existence among all other spiritual and religious institutions of the world.