The Special Campaign 3.0 was successfully completed by the Ministry of Mines. The initiative intended to improve record management, dispose of MP, PMO, State Government references/public grievances, and scrap disposal. The government is launching a campaign to dispose of pending references, similar to the Special Campaigns launched in 2021 and 2022 on the same issue. The Ministry of Mines once again met its goal completion rate of 100%. The Ministry of MSME has also initiated Special Campaign 3.0 on October 2, 2023, with the goal of institutionalizing Swachhata and reducing pendency in the government.
What is Special Campaign 3.0?
- The Special Campaign 3.0 (Special Campaign for Disposal of Pending Matters) programme attempts to speed up the clearance of outstanding problems while also encouraging hygiene in government offices.
- The various Ministries have examined all of the selected cleaning locations in the office premises and have ordered all senior officers to make every effort to meet the objective throughout the campaign time.
- The Special Campaign 3.0 focuses on field and outstation offices that are responsible for service delivery or have a public contact.
Special Campaign 3.0 under Ministry of Mines
- The Ministry of Mines has established goals for Special Campaign 3.0, including the resolution of outstanding issues like records management and public grievances in its offices.
- The campaign started on October 2, 2023, and as a result of amending the Atomic Mineral Concession Rules, 2016, the Ministry of Mines was able to decriminalize 27 rules, meeting 100% of the aim set for procedural relaxation.
- During the Preparatory phase of Special Campaign 3.0, all of the aims were established to lessen the pendency and dispose of everything within the campaign period.
Special Campaign 3.0 under Ministry of MSME
- Shri Narayan Rane, Union Minister for MSME, launched the Special Campaign 3.0 by taking part in a 'Swachhata Sewa' at the Khadi and Village Industries Commission's Central Office in Mumbai.
- The Special Campaign 3.0 at the Ministry of MSME was completed successfully on October 31, 2023.
- The ministry achieved 100% goals in 10 of the 11 targets specified for the Campaign.
- The Ministry of MSME achieved great successes due to the important contributions provided by the DC Office, KVIC, NSIC, Coir Board, Ni-MSME, and MGIRI.
- The Ministry of MSME also identified all outstanding VIP References, PMO References, MP References, State Government References, Cabinet References, and Public Grievance/Appeals for proper disposition.
- In terms of pendency disposal, all State Government references, PMO references, Parliament assurances, and Cabinet references were properly liquidated, resulting in complete achievement of the established goals, and more than 95% of targeted MP references were also cleared under the Campaign.
- In addition, the Ministry and its affiliates have organized 548 cleaning programmes.