Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) successfully held BHEL SAMVAAD 3.0 on November 9th, 2023, at Bharat Mandapam. The "Annual Capacity Building Plan (ACBP)" was introduced by Union Minister for Heavy Industries, Dr Mahendra Nath Pandey, during this monumental event. While praising BHEL's efforts at indigenization, he conveyed his satisfaction with the project launched by the company in December 2020 under the moniker BHEL SAMVAAD.
Annual Capacity Building Plan (ACBP)
- The Annual Capacity Building Plan (ACBP) was launched by the Ministry for Heavy Industries.
- The plan is a detailed document that details all of the interventions necessary to build and strengthen the competences of individual officials.
- The primary strategic areas and targeted capacity-building efforts are outlined in the Annual Capacity Building Plan (ACBP) for 2023–2024.
- It seeks to maximise governance at all levels in order to realise the PM's vision of Mission Karmayogi (the National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB) Plan). Mission Karmayogi aims to transform capacity-building in the bureaucracy via institutional and procedural improvements.
What is BHEL SAMVAAD 3.0?
- BHEL SAMVAAD 3.0 is the third edition of its discourse with domestic corporate partners, industry groups, universities, and research institutions to encourage local suppliers.
- BHEL hosted BHEL SAMVAAD 3.0 in Bharat Mandapam.
- It is the organization's discussion with domestic business partners, industrial groups, academic institutions, and research institutes.
- BHEL is the major public sector organisation in India and the largest maker of government-controlled power production equipment.
- BHEL was founded in India's indigenous heavy equipment industry in 1964.
- Heavy Electricals Limited and BHEL merged in 1974. In 1991, BHEL was reorganised as a limited public enterprise.
- BHEL is an Indian manufacturing and engineering company with its headquarters located in New Delhi.
- The Indian government founded it and maintains authority over it. It was founded in 1964 and is India's oldest and largest manufacturer of power plants.
- The corporation is owned by the Government of India, but is managed by the Ministry of Heavy Industries.