The CLAT Online course by Utkarsh Classes, Jodhpur, is designed for the CLAT aspirants who wish to write the exam in 2020. This online course is an online Program with our expert faculties, to help you crack CLAT. Use of cutting edge digital technologies with experienced and energetic faculties will take your preparation for this exam to a higher notch.
This online course for CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is based on the syllabus and exam scheme for CLAT 2020 issued by the CLAT consortium.
The class videos for the English language and Legal reasoning sections are provided in the course now and rest of the videos will be provided soon.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- Learn from the renowned faculties, Anytime, Anywhere.
- Live interactive classes and recorded videos for the candidates.
- Comprehensive coverage of all sections of the new syllabus for CLAT like the English Language Current Affairs, including General Knowledge Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Techniques.
- Access to All India Mock Tests with detailed explanations, Video Solutions and its PDF with overall performance analysis.
- Access to E-Notes, smart E-books and PDFs of the topic covered in the live class.
- Intense study sessions for proper practice and revision for the actual exam.
- The validity of this online course shall be for one year only.
- The medium of instructions for the course shall be English only.
DON’T MISS (IMPORTANT INFORMATION)
- The videos shall be available only on the app and not on the website of Utkarsh classes, Jodhpur.
- The E-notes, Quizs and tests available in the app shall not be downloadable but can be watched or read umpteen times.
- The videos available in the Utkarsh app are the copyrighted property of Utkarsh Classes, Jodhpur. These videos are for the personal use of the candidate only for the stipulated time period. Any reproduction, recording, copying or public broadcasting of such videos shall amount to infringement of the copyright of Utkarsh Classes, Jodhpur and any such acts shall also be liable for prosecution under the relevant provisions of Copyright Act 1957.
- To combat privacy and unhealthy competition, taking screenshots and screen recording are not allowed in the app.
FROM THE DIRECTOR
This course by renowned faculties is provided to you at nominal charges. If you want smart, efficient and effective preparation for this exam, then, believe me, there is no other option but this online course.
Shri Nirmal Gehlot
Director, Utkarsh Classes, Jodhpur