UPTET stands for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. It is a state level examination conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) to recruit primary (Classes 1-5) and upper primary (Classes 6-8) level teachers in the government schools of Uttar Pradesh. UPTET exam is conducted in two shifts for two papers - I and II. UPTET paper-I is conducted for candidates who plan to become teachers of Classes 1-5. On the other hand, UPTET paper-II is for candidates who plan to become teachers of Classes 6-8.
The UP-TET Online Coaching Program by Utkarsh has revolutionized the preparation approach among the aspirants.
Our UP-TET Online Course provides the students with comprehensive guidance for attaining success in the UP-TET Exam. We provide the finest quality study material to guarantee that the student faces no problem during their preparation and gets a step closer to their aim of clearing the UP-TET exam.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the UP-TET exam conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) in order to become a Teacher in UP.
The candidates must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline and B.Ed./BTC/D.Led. from a recognized institute. The candidates apply for this position must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
The UP-TET exam consists of two papers. Paper-I needs to be given by aspirants who plan to teach classes I-V. Paper-II needs to be given by candidates who plan to teach classes VI-VIII. Candidates who plan to teach classes I-VIII need to appear for both the papers.
No, The candidate must have qualifying degree before the last date of form submission.
The candidates apply for this position must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.