SSC CGL and CHSL are considered to be one of the most sought-after exams in India. Due to the high competition in this exam, only a few are able to crack them. We, at Utkarsh, aim to provide the best preparation support to the student which enables them to crack these exams with ease. We inculcate such confidence in the student that their success becomes inevitable.
Our SSC CGL and CHSL course will help you to know about the ins and outs of the curriculum and get insights into the trends of the exam. We will furnish you with the best possible resources that will help you prepare from your end, and provide you with video and audio lectures which ensure that the students have no doubts regarding any topic whatsoever.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the SSC CHSL exam conducted by the SSC in order to become a Lower Divisional Clerk.
There are three phases in the SSC CHSL exam: Tier I – Objective Multiple Choice Paper, Tier-II – Descriptive Paper, Tier III – Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test. The SSC CGL exam consists of 4 phases- Tier 1: Computer-based test, Tier 2: Computer-based test, Tier 3: Descriptive paper,Tier 4: Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/Skill Test/ Document Verification (DV).
Yes, the candidate can give the SSC exam in the last year of qualifying exam.
The minimum age required to apply for SSC CHSL is 17, and the upper age limit is 27 and the age limit for SSC CGL is 18 to 32 years.
To apply for the SSC CGL Exam, the candidate must be a graduate from a recognised University/Institution. The minimum educational criteria to write the SSC CHSL exam is to have passed the 12ths std or an equivalent examination from a recognized university board.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.