PTET stands for Pre-Teacher Education Test and is conducted by Government Dungar College, Bikaner every year to provide admission to eligible candidates in B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) and BA (Bachelor of Arts)/BSc (Bachelor of Science) B.Ed courses offered at universities located in Rajasthan.
The PTET Online Course by Utkarsh has made the dream of clearing the PTET exam feasible and approachable to a lot of students as it has brought the classroom coaching at the comfort of a student’s home. The students who have the will power and determination to crack the B.Ed entrance exam can definitely do it with the help and guidance of the PTET Online Course by Utkarsh.
With this online course, the students will get complete insights into the PTET Curriculum, which will help them in making a sure-shot strategy for the exam. The well-revised study material will make sure that the students have a deep and clear understanding of every topic.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the PTET exam conducted by the Dungar College, Bikaner in order to get admission in B.Ed college.
The candidates are selected on the basis of a written exam and the shortlisted candidates are called for an interview.
Yes, the candidate can give the PTET exam in the last year of qualifying exam.
The minimum age required to apply for PTET is 17, and there is no upper age limit.
Candidates should clear graduation with minimum 50 percent marks in order to be eligible for B.Ed courses through PTET OR Candidates should clear class XII with a minimum of 50% marks in order to be eligible for Pre BA B.Ed/BSc B.Ed courses.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.