The Patwar Direct Recruitment Exam is conducted by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB). There are two stages of the exam- Written Exam and Document Verification.
Patwar is a very sought-after job in Rajasthan and many students dream of getting this job. However, due to personal constraints, not all students are able to join the Patwar Classroom Coaching to get the guidance. Patwar Online course by Utkarsh has emerged as a blessing for all such students. This course is a comprehensive guide for your journey towards success for the Patwar exam.
Utkarsh’s Patwar Online Coaching Program will help you throughout your preparations with the finest study material. With this course, you will be able to know the in and out of the Patwar syllabus to ensure your selection in the exam.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
The students will get Patwar E-Notes which they can highlight, add personal notes in it, search any fact on internet directly from the app, or create flashcards for revision.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
The students will be provided with Smart Patwar E-Books that follow the latest Patwar trends and cover the entire curriculum of the exam.
The students can practice and identify their weaknesses with the help of Patwar Model Test Papers provided with the course.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the Patwar Direct Recruitment Exam conducted by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) in order to become a Patwari.
The candidates applying for Patwar must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college. Candidates who have O” level or higher diploma, RS-CIT, Diploma in Computer Science or COPA/DATA certificate are also eligible. The applicant must also be able to speak, read and write in Hindi language.
One MCQ based exam is conducted by RSMSSB for the recruitment of Patwari.
Yes, the candidates in the final year of qualifying exam can apply for Patwari exam.
The minimum age required to apply for Patwari is 18 and the maximum age is 40 years.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.