JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) to offer admission to BE/BTech, BPlan and BArch courses at the IIITs (Indian Institute of Information Technology), NITs (National Institute of Technology) and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) in the country.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the JEE Main and Advanced exam conducted by the NTA in order to get admission in the IITs.
The candidates must qualify JEE Main in order to be eligible for JEE Advanced. The candidates who clear the advanced paper will be called for the counselling process.
Yes, the candidate can give the JEE exam in the last year of qualifying exam.
There is no age limit applicable in JEE.
The candidates who have passed their Class 12th Examination or any equivalent qualifying examination are eligible for JEE.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.