BSTC Online Coaching Program has revolutionized the BSTC preparations among the students. These online programs greatly benefit students. The BSTC Online Coaching Program by Utkarsh will help you throughout your preparations with the best study material. With this course, you will be able to know the in and out of the BSTC syllabus to ensure your selection in the exam.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The aspirants will be provided with E-Notes which they can highlight, add their own notes, and can also search any facts on the Internet. They can also create their own flashcards from the e-notes.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
The facility of Night mode is provided so that the students do not face any difficulty while studying from the e-notes even at night and continue without stressing their eyes.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the BSTC exam conducted by the Department of Elementary Education of Rajasthan in order to get admission in D.El.Ed course.
Only a written exam is conducted for BSTC.
Yes, the candidates can give this exam in the last year of the qualifying exam.
The candidate must be under the age of 28 to apply for the BSTC exam.
The candidate who wants to apply for the BSTC Exam must have passed class XII or equivalent from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved candidates).
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.