AIR Force - Y Group Online Course is an integrated course, designed exclusively by our expert faculty for the candidates appearing in the upcoming Air Force Group 'Y' exam, keeping in mind all the requirements & the curriculum of the same.
This primary motto of this course is to deliver reliable and easy-to understand content & detailed explanations of complicated subjects to the students. This comprehensive course prepares students with all the necessary requirements for getting higher scores in the exam and pursuing their dreams of joining the Indian Air Force.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
The students will be provided with AIR Force - Y Group E-notes that students can highlight, add their personal notes to it, search any fact on the internet, and create flashcards from the highlighted text.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
Smart AIR Force - Y Group E-books complement the course as they follow the latest trends and pattern of the exam and cover the entire syllabus comprehensively.
Subject wise, as well as full-length AIR Force - Y Group Mock Test papers, are available with the course to help the students identify their weak points and work on improving them.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the AIR Force - Y Group exam conducted by the IAF in order to become a non-technical airman.
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of Phase I, Phase II, Physical Fitness Test, Adaptability Test I, Adaptability Test II.
Yes, the candidate can give the AIR Force - Y Group exam in the last year of qualifying exam.
The upper age limit to apply for AIR Force - Y Group is 21 years.
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central /State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Class XII or equivalent examination.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.