Air Force X Group Online Coaching by Utkarsh helps you in preparing for the most sought-after Air Force Airmen X Group exam. Airmen X group online video lectures along with PDFs, quizzes, e-notes, e-books, audio lectures, model test papers and mock tests make you exam ready with proper practice and preparations. Our course is easy to understand and prepared by expert faculty.
AIR Force - X Group Online Course offers you the advantage of preparing for the X group exam from the convenience of your home. Our Air Force X Group Online Coaching will help you crack the exam by putting you in a classroom-like atmosphere. The content of the course covers the entire syllabus of the exam and follows the latest trends of the same.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
The students will be provided with AIR Force - X Group E-Notes which can be highlighted, the students can add their notes in it, search any facts on the web from the app, and make flashcards for quick revision.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
Smart AIR Force - X Group E-Books that follow the latest trends and cover the complete exam curriculum are provided to the students as additional study material.
Both subject-wise & full-length Model test papers are provided with this course so that the students can know the actual exam pattern and identify their level of preparation.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the AIR Force - X Group exam conducted by the Indian Air Force in order to become an airman with technical qualification.
There are four phases in the AIR Force - X Group exam: Physical Test, Adaptability Test- 1, Adaptability Test- 2, and All India Merit List.
Yes, the candidate can give the AIR Force - X Group exam in the last year of qualifying exam.
The upper age limit to apply for AIR Force - X Group is 21 years.
To apply for the AIR Force - X Group Exam, the candidate must have passed intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.