Online Coaching has made ACF exam preparations approachable to everyone. The students can take advantage of the technology to get the benefits of classroom coaching from the comfort of their home. Our ACF 1st Paper Online Course is making the dreams of many aspirants turn into a reality.
Our Online Courses provide the students with the finest study material such as e-books, e-notes, audio and video lectures, model test papers, and much more. This course ensures that students can get complete guidance so that they can get success in the ACF 1st Paper.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
The students will get E-Notes which they can highlight, make their own notes in it, and can also search any facts on Google. They will also have the facility to create their own flashcards from the e-notes.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
Smart ACF E-Books are provided to the students as additional study material. These books are up-to-date and cover the entire syllabus of ACF.
ACF Model test papers will also be provided with this course. These test papers will be available subject-wise and as full test papers so that the students can practice them to strengthen their preparation.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the ACF exam conducted by the RPSC in order to become a Assistant Conservator of Forest.
There will be two phases of the exam: Written Test followed by Personality and viva-voce examination.
Yes, the candidate can give the ACF exam in the last year of qualifying exam.
The minimum age required to apply for ACF is 18, and the upper age limit is 40 years.
A candidate should have a bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects viz. Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture or bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.