RPSC has recently opened the online application form for the Posts of 1st Grade- 2nd Paper Hindi. This exam is conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission to recruit First Grade teachers for Hindi subjects in the government schools in Rajasthan.
With the 1st Grade- 2nd Paper Hindi Online course by Utkarsh, the students can get all the crucial study material and other resources required to prepare for the exam at the comfort of their home. Our course provides 360° support to the students and helps them fulfil their dreams of becoming a 1st Grade Hindi teacher.
Our 1st Grade- 2nd Paper Hindi Online Course will give you insights into the complete exam curriculum, provide you with the finest e-books, e-notes, video and audio lectures, model test papers, and much more so that you don’t need anything other than this for a robust preparation.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.