With the School Lecturer Online course by Utkarsh, the students can get all the crucial study material and other resources required to prepare for the exam at the comfort of their home. Our course provides 360° support to the students and helps them fulfil their dreams of becoming a School Lecturer.
Our School Lecturer Online Course will give you insights into the complete exam curriculum, provide you with the finest e-books, e-notes, video and audio lectures, model test papers, and much more so that you don’t need anything other than this for a robust preparation.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
The students will get 1st Grade - 2nd Paper Geography E-Notes which they can highlight, add personal notes in it, search any fact on Google directly from the app, or create flashcards for revision.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
The students will be provided with Smart 1st Grade - 2nd Paper Geography E-Books that follow the latest 1st Grade - 2nd Paper Geography trends and cover the entire curriculum of the exam.
The students can practice and identify their weaknesses with the help of 1st Grade - 2nd Paper Geography Model Test Papers provided with the course.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment exam conducted by the RPSC in order to become a 1st Grade - 2nd Paper Geography.
The candidates applying for 1st Grade - 2nd Paper Geography must have obtained a master’s degree from a recognized university or college. The applicant must also be able to speak, read and write in Hindi language.
There will be two stages of the exam- Paper-I and Paper-II
Yes, the candidates in the final year of qualifying exam can apply for 1st Grade - 2nd Paper Geography exam.
The minimum age required to apply for 1st Grade - 2nd Paper Geography is 21 and the maximum age is 40 years.
The candidates applying for 1st Grade - 2nd Paper Geography must have obtained a Master degree in MA, MSc, or M. Com from the reputed university.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.