Online coaching has completely changed the way exam preparations were done and have made them easier and more approachable to all. With our 1st Grade 1st paper GK Online Course, we aim to reach each student who carries a desire to become a teacher. We provide high-quality coaching to students at the safety and comfort of their homes.
The 1st Grade 1st paper GK Online Coaching Program by Utkarsh will help you throughout your journey of 1st Grade 1st paper GK with the best-in-class study material. With this online course, you will get to know about the curriculum, pattern, as well as the tips and tricks to crack the 1st Grade 1st paper GK exam. If you have decided to crack the 1st Grade 1st paper GK exam, this course will lead you to your dream.
The students receive a Class PDF for quick revision in every class. This PDF consists of everything that a teacher writes on the 4K panel while teaching in class.
Subject experts will provide solutions for every quiz so that the aspirants can precisely understand each topic from the curriculum.
The students will get Live quizzes based on the topic taught in the class which will help them revise the topics thoroughly and know which segments they are weak in.
The students will get Video Lectures by subject specialists with a pre-set schedule for the forthcoming classes so that they can make their study-plan in like manner. This way, the odds for any interference/delay in the class will be diminished.
The students will get 1st Grade 1st paper GK E-Notes, which can be highlighted, students can add their notes in it, search any fact on Google, or make flashcards from the highlighted text.
Students can import videos from YouTube to make a comprehensive playlist of all videos related to the exam. Similarly, you can also import PDFs & web links to keep all your study material at one place.
Smart 1st Grade 1st paper GK E-books are provided to the students, which are up-to-date with the current trends and covers the entire syllabus of the exam.
1st Grade 1st paper GK Model Test Papers are provided to the students to help them identify their weaknesses so that they can work on improving them.
The courses are taught in Hindi, but all the technical terms are elaborated in English so that students can properly understand everything precisely.
Our Audio Lectures help the aspirants in operative revision with less mobile data consumption as compared to the video lectures anytime, anywhere.
The quality of the video will be set to low, medium, or high automatically/manually as per the internet connectivity. Similarly, the students can increase the speed by 1.25x, 1.75x, and 2x and decrease the speed by 0.75x, 0.5x,0.25x.
The candidates must clear the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment exam conducted by the RPSC in order to become a 1st Grade - 2nd Paper Geography.
The candidates applying for 1st Grade must have obtained a master’s degree from a recognized university or college. The applicant must also be able to speak, read and write in Hindi language.
There will be two stages of the exam- Paper-I and Paper-II
Yes, the candidates in the final year of qualifying exam can apply for 1st Grade exam.
The minimum age required to apply for 1st Grade is 21 and the maximum age is 40 years.
The candidates applying for 1st Grade must have obtained a Master degree in MA, MSc, or M. Com from the reputed university.
Follow the steps given below -
- Go to My Library and open the e- notes
- Select the chapter from the chapter list.
- Now select the e- notes option from the filter and select the topic you want to open.
- Now You can read the e - notes along with that highlight the important content.To highlight it hold on the line to be highlighted for 2 seconds .
- After that you will be displayed with 3 options & select HIGHLIGHT option from it.
- Now the line selected will be highlighted.
- If you wish to delete the highlight double click on the highlighted text then click no comment and follow by click on delete option.
PDF's are provided every day for each class which are handwritten by our experienced subject faculties on 4K panel which can be downloaded and printed for revision.
1.Go to My Library and Open the e- book.
2. Select the chapter in which you wish to add related videos.
3. Now click on + button at the bottom right of the screen to add the related videos.
4. Now click on Add Related Videos and then select & open the video you wish to add in the app playlist. At the bottom right of the screen click in + button to Add Related Videos.
5. Now the video has been added to your app play list.