Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar inaugurated a hot air balloon project in Pinjore in the northern part of the state on 8 November 2023 with an aim to boost tourism prospects in his state. Along with this, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar also launched many other projects.
Inauguration of Water Sports and Atal Theme Park:
- Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar is on a two-day visit to Yamunanagar from 8 to 9 November. Where he inaugurated Water Sports and Atal Theme Park. Tourism Minister Kanwarpal Gurjar was also present with him on this occasion.
- There was a discussion going on for a long time with a company regarding hot air balloon in North Haryana, started by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, but it was not that practical.
- After talks with another company, the hot air balloon project with the company has been started from 8 November 2023.
- A hot air balloon trip was organized during sunrise depending on wind conditions.
Fee of Rs 13 thousand for 45 minutes riding:
- In this hot air balloon project, currently a fee of Rs 13 thousand has been kept for 45 minutes of riding and it will be run once a day in the morning. This is a service for high class tourists.
- Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said that after Morni Hills, Hathnikund will become a big new center of tourism. There is a big lake here for boating. After Tikkartal, tourists will get to see water sports activities at Hathnikund Barrage as well as water sports in Yamuna river amidst the hilly valleys.
Jungle Safari in Gurugram:
- The government is preparing to build a jungle safari project on 10 thousand acres in Gurugram.
- On this occasion, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said, there is a lot of potential for tourism in Haryana.
- According to Chief Minister Khattar, earlier water sports and adventure sports were organized in 'Tikkar Tal Lake' to promote tourism.
- During the launch of the hot air balloon project, six ministers including Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, Tourism Minister and the Assembly Speaker were present.