Download Our App
India’s Best Coaching Institute for Online Courses and Offline Coaching
connect with us
Utkarsh Classes – Best Coaching Institute for Online Courses and Offline Coaching
Civil service has been one of the most prestigious and covetous services in India. It’s because of the institutional power, reputation and scope in the services which attract the aspirants. The IAS and IPS officers play an important role in policy framing of the nation and they also directly exercise & enjoy the power of implementation of the policies and rules framed by executive. They do play a greater role in determining the future of the nation. Lacs of aspirants appear in this prestigious examination and only a thousand or so get selected.
IAS Online Coaching Program
Online Coaching has emerged as a boon for the candidates who want to prepare for the IAS exam but cannot manage to attend classroom sessions due to some constraints. Online coaching programs by Utkarsh Classes are the pioneer in the online IAS preparation domain. There are many benefits of opting for the Online Coaching Program by Utkarsh:
- Online classes enable the students to learn at their own pace so that they can take as much time as they need to understand a topic and move ahead when they are done with it. This ensure that the student understands every concept thoroughly.
- Online courses are very affordable as compared to classroom programs. The candidates who cannot afford conventional coaching classes can greatly benefit from this.
- Considering the current situation, online learning has become the need of the hour. Online Coaching ensures that a student is learning from the safety and comfort of their home.
- It is not feasible for candidates who are preparing for IAS along with their job or college to attend classroom coaching. Online coaching emerges as a flexible option which lets them study any time they want to.
IAS Classroom Coaching Program
The Classroom Coaching provided by Utkarsh Classes has been ranked as one of the best IAS Coaching Classes in India. The success stories of students speak for themselves. The classroom coaching from experienced faculties helps the students in gaining the right trajectory which is crucial to gain success. The faculties use top-notch technologies for teaching such as 4K panel where everything written by the teacher on the panel is provided in the form of a PDF to the students. The classroom program ensures a very comprehensive approach for teaching so that every concept is understood in detail by the student and lasts in their memory forever.
Note: Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak in the country, the classroom coaching program has been currently put on hold. The classes will resume once the government permits for the same.
The unique features of the Utkarsh Online classes help students in the following ways:
- Interactive Live classes that ensure all the doubts are cleared.
- The subject experts ensure that the students get in-depth knowledge of each topic.
- Provision of e-notes which summarize all the topics covered in the lecture.
- Timely tests and regular quizzes so that students can assess their preparations.
- Provision of audio lectures which can help students with disabilities or anybody who would want to benefit from it.
- Video lectures which provide exhaustive details on every topic which ensures that a student is fully prepared.
The candidates must clear the UPSC exam in order to become an IAS Officer.
The candidate applying for IAS (Indian Administrative Service) and IPS (Indian Police Service) must be a citizen of India and must be under 32 years of age (relaxation for reserved candidates)
There are three phases of the IAS exam- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and the Interview Round.
Yes, the candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam can apply for the IAS exam.
The maximum age limit for IAS Exam is 32. However, there is relaxation for reserved candidates.
The candidate applying for IAS 2020 must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university.