Download Our App
India’s Best Coaching Institute for Online Courses and Offline Coaching
connect with us
Utkarsh Classes – Best Coaching Institute for Online Courses and Offline Coaching
Rajasthan School Education Board conducts the REET (Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher) for the recruitment of teachers for government schools in India. It is a mandatory entrance test for all those candidates who want to become a government teacher. This exam is conducted in two levels; Level I is conducted for the recruitment of teachers from Class I to V and Level-II is conducted for recruiting teachers for Class VI to VIII.
REET Classroom Coaching Program
The REET Classroom coaching program of Utkarsh strives to provide the best preparation support to the students who want to ace the REET exam. The REET classroom coaching program by Utkarsh has proven its excellence and finesse by the results of its students. In REET online coaching classes follow the digital approach to provide the best learning experience to students by using high-end technologies like 4K Panel for teaching the students and providing them the handwritten class notes by the teachers which they write on the panel while teaching in the form of a PDF. Utmost attention is provided to the overall development of the candidate so that they do not lack in any aspect while appearing for the exam. The REET Coaching is available or both Level-I and Level-II exams.
REET Online Coaching Program
REET Online Coaching Program revolutionized the REET preparations among the students. These online programs greatly benefit students. Some of the unique features of the REET online courses provided by Utkarsh are given below:
- REET coaching is provided in both Hindi and English language to facilitate learning for all the students.
- The REET online course provides a variety of study materials like video lectures, tests, PDFs, e-books, etc.
- The students can highlight and write on the REET e-notes which help them in personalizing their notes.
- The students are provided with a handwritten class PDF. (The teachers at Utkarsh teach using a 4K panel and everything they write on the panel is provided to students at the end of the lecture in the form of a PDF)
- The students can import any video from YouTube into the app so that they can make their own playlist to facilitate learning.
- The videos played in the Utkarsh app resume from where they were ended previously.
- As per various studies, the human brain retains more than 50% information they hear (as compared to simply reading). The app enables the students to learn with REET audio lectures which stay in the mind of the students forever.
- The students have the facility to import links of important topics and other study material as per their needs into the app.
- Special REET revision classes are also conducted for online students in exam days.
- There has been no official release of the REET exam dates; keeping that in mind, the Utkarsh Online Course will be available till the exam is conducted.
Note: Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak in the country, the classroom coaching program has been currently put on hold. The classes will resume once the government permits for the same.
The unique features of the Utkarsh Online classes help students in the following ways:
- Interactive Live classes that ensure all the doubts are cleared.
- The subject experts ensure that the students get in-depth knowledge of each topic.
- Provision of e-notes which summarize all the topics covered in the lecture.
- Timely tests and regular quizzes so that students can assess their preparations.
- Provision of audio lectures which can help students with disabilities or anybody who would want to benefit from it.
- Video lectures which provide exhaustive details on every topic which ensures that a student is fully prepared.
The candidates must clear the REET (Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher) conducted by the Rajasthan School Education Board in order to become a government teacher.
The eligibility criteria are different for both REET Level-I and Level-II exam. For Level-I, the applicant must have passed or be in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education. For Level-II, the applicant must have passed or be in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education.
The REET exam consists of 2 papers, (Level-I and Level-II). Level I is conducted for the recruitment of teachers for Class I to V and Level-II is conducted for recruiting teachers of Class VI to VIII. The candidates who wish to get recruited for both must appear in both the papers.
Yes, the candidates in the final year of qualifying exam can apply for REET exam.
The minimum age required to apply for REET is 18 and there is no upper age limit applicable.
For Level-I, the applicant must have passed or be in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education. For Level-II, the applicant must have passed or be in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education.