- Jul 06, 2021
- Blog English, Competitive Exam, sub inspector,
How to Prepare for Rajasthan Police SI exam: The date for Rajasthan Police SI Examination 2021 is out and it will be conducted on September 4, 2021.
With less than two months left for the examination it is very important that all aspiring candidates speed up their preparation.
Utkarsh Institute is with you at every step to help you prepare effectively for this examination.
In this blog we have written everything about how to prepare for Rajasthan SI exam in a short time and what should be your last minute strategies to crack the exam.
How to prepare for the Rajasthan SI Exam 2021
Stages of the written exam
To prepare well for the exam first you should be through with the stages of the exam.
The exam is conducted in three stages –
- Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test
|General Hindi||2 hours|
|General Science and General Knowledge||2 hours|
How to prepare for Rajasthan Police SI Written Exam?
First and foremost, time management is key. To cover the entire syllabus, it is important to understand the difficulty level of the questions asked from a subject. Accordingly, time should be allocated to each subject.
Next, clearing out concepts is important. For this you require good study resources which cover all the essential points.
General Hindi, General Science and General Knowledge
The exam pattern is quite simple. General Hindi holds a weightage equal to General science and General knowledge.
The syllabus for general science and general knowledge is comprehensive. While the syllabus of General Hindi is limited. One can score more marks by preparing well for General Hindi.
You can find quality General Knowledge videos on the youtube channel- Utkarsh Classes Jodhpur.
There are live sessions conducted every morning on the current affairs
Also you can check Utkarsh Current Affairs digest on the website which is designed to help students preparing for various competitive exams to abreast their current affairs knowledge.
Some extra tips to prepare for Rajasthan Police SI written Exam:
- Clear concepts, clear solutions- The main focus should be on understanding the topic well. It is better to have a clear understanding of it. Rote learning must be avoided at all costs as it does not prove useful in the long run.
- Quick notes, quicker revision- the best revision strategy includes preparing short notes while studying. These notes can be referred to for last minute revision.
- Test more, score more: covering the syllabus and revising is not enough. The candidates must evaluate themselves by taking regular tests. It helps to strengthen weak areas.
- Confidence is the key- the exam is for the selection to the post of sub inspector so it is important for the candidate to be confident in their abilities. It helps to boost your performance in the exam.
Physical efficiency test:
The second stage of the Rajasthan SI exam is given by the candidates who clear the cutoff of the written exam. It is of 100 marks. These marks carry weightage in the final merit list and can make a lot of difference in the ranks. Let’s find out how –
But, the test parameters differ for males and females:
FOR MALE CANDIDATES
|1||100 m race||40||14|
|2||Long Jump||30||15 feet|
|0||Below 13 feet|
|3||Chinning Up||30||7 Heaves|
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES
|1||100 m race||40||17|
|2||Long Jump||30||10 feet|
|0||Below 08 feet|
|3||Putting In shot ( Wt. 4 Kg)||30||16 feet|
|0||Below 14 feet|
Rajasthan SI Exam Physical Efficiency Test Preparation
As it can be seen that a difference of even a second can cost you a lot of marks, it is advisable to keep yourself healthy and fit even before the written exam commences. A common mistake made by aspirants is that they wait for the written exam to be cleared to start preparing for the physical efficiency test. To avoid that, keep yourself active and build your stamina to score well.
Rajasthan Police SI exam: Interview
The final stage of the exam is crucial as it will determine whether you get selected or not. In the interview, you should expect questions from logical reasoning, critical thinking, arithmetic, and decision making. It helps the interviewee understand the candidate’s personality and mental acumen.
So, confidence is key. Showing mental agility during answering questions can make you stand apart and help you score better than the rest. To prepare for this you can watch interview videos on YouTube to get an idea.
Choose the Best Books
Choosing the right books for the preparation of any exam is very crucial. Check out our blog on best books for SI exam preparation .
Practise Mock Tests
Practising mock tests will help you in time management during the main examination. Also, it will give you an idea on which section of the syllabus you have to work harder.
Check Previous Year Exam Papers
Previous year exam papers will give you an idea on how the questions are framed, marking schemes and weightage given to each section. All this information will help you to strategize your preparation in a better manner.
Utkarsh Online Sub-Inspector Course
We, at Utkarsh, have curated a course which will not only help you study for the exam but also ensure that you score a good rank.
We have a team of experts to guide you through your journey. The Utkarsh Rajasthan SI preparation online course is a boon for those looking to get top ranks.
You can avail this course from the comfort of your home and get on the path to success. The course has been launched at a very affordable price so you can make the best of it. It has been made keeping in mind all the possible problems an aspirant might face while preparing for the Rajasthan SI exam and offer a solution for them.
Plus points of the course:
- The best point of the course is that it is self paced
- It covers every aspect of the exam
- The course comprises a concise list of study material you need to follow.
- Comes with the guidance of the best mentors to take you one step closer to success.
- Offers recorded as well as live video lectures.
- PDF notes of each subject are available.
- Live quizzes
- Regular tests to ensure that you identify your weak areas.
- Video solutions to the tests so you can follow and learn at your own pace.
Make sure to follow through with your plan and work on your weak areas to strengthen them.
If you have any query regarding the exam please comment below.