- Nov 02, 2020
- Blog, Blog English, patwari Exam,
Patwari allocates land and actively contributes to disaster management operations during disasters. Patwari undertakes the transfer of farms from one generation to another. Patwari also collaborates in national programs, co-ordinating agriculture, cattle rearing, and other economic surveys.
Patwari settles a land dispute case in his area. Land demarcation, mutation, heritage status certificate, caste, residence, income certificate, and so on. The Patwari system first began during the reign of Sher Shah Suri. Later Akbar gave further impetus to the system. Information about Khasra Khatauni and the map is given according to the orders of Patwari. Raja Todarmal, who was the minister of land records in the court of Afghan emperor Sher Shah Suri, started the post of Patwari to edit land-related work.
The primary duties of the Patwari are listed below:
- The sale and purchase of land are made only with the help of the Patwari.
- Keeps the revenue records updated
- Allocates land
- Actively contributes to disaster management operations during disasters
- Undertakes the transfer of farms from one generation to another
- Collaborates in national programs, co-ordinating agriculture, cattle rearing, and other economic surveys
- Helps applicants in making disabled pens, old age, income, and caste certificates
The RSMSSB releases the Patwari Bharti Vacancy notification to recruit eligible candidates for this post. In this article, we will discuss the syllabus and paper pattern for the Patwari Bharti Exam. Knowing the paper pattern and syllabus well in advance gives many advantages to the students. It helps them strategize well for the exam so as to optimize their performance in a manner to attain the maximum possible marks.
The Patwari Exam Pattern is an offline exam that comprises Multiple Choice Questions. The total duration of the exam will be a 3-hour the total marks will be 300. A negative marking of 1/3rd marks will be applicable for every incorrect answer.
|Subject||Approx. Weightage||Number of questions||Total marks|
|General Science; History, Polity and Geography of India; General knowledge, Current affairs||25||38||76|
|Geography, History, Culture, and Polity of
|General English & Hindi||15||22||44|
|Mental ability and reasoning
Basic Numerical efficiency
Subject 1: General Science: History, Polity, and geography of India; General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Common Basic Elements and Science of Science, Human Body, Diet and Nutrition, Health Care.
- Significant features and essential historical (from the middle of the 18th century to the present) events of the history of ancient and medieval India.
- The Indian constitution, political system, and system of governance, statutory development.
- Geographical features of India, environmental and ecological changes, and their effects.
- Current National Events
Subject 2: Geography, History, Culture, and Polity of Rajasthan
- Significant events in the history of Rajasthan.
- Administrative system of Rajasthan Governor, State Legislative Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights, Commission, State Election Commission, Lokayukta, State Information Commission, Public Policy
- Socio-cultural issues
- Freedom movement, public awareness, and political integration.
- Folk arts, paintings, and handicrafts, and architecture.
- Fairs, festivals, folk music, and folk dances
- Rajasthani Culture and Heritage, Literature
- The religious movement of Rajasthan, saints, and demigods.
- Important Tourist Places
- The prominent personalities of Rajasthan
Subject 3: General English & Hindi
- दिए गए शब्दों की संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद
- उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय इनके संयोग से शब्द संरचना तथा शब्दों से उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय को प्रथक करना, इनकी पहचान |
- समस्त (सामासिक) पद की रचना करना, समस्त (सामासिक) पद का विग्रह करना |
- शब्द युग्मो का अर्थ भेद |
- पर्यावाची शब्द और विलोम शब्द
- शब्द शुद्धी – दिए गये अशुद्ध शब्दों को शुद्ध लिखना |
- वाक्य शुद्धी– वर्तनी सम्बंधित अशुद्धियो को छोड़कर वाक्य सम्बंधित अन्य व्याकरणीय अशुद्धियो का शुद्धीकरण |
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक उपयुक्त शब्द |
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली – प्रशासन से सम्बंधित अंग्रेजी शब्दों के समकक्ष हिंदी शब्द |
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्ति
- Comprehension of unseen passage.
- Correction of Common errors; Correct usage.
- Phrases and Idioms
Subject 4: Mental Ability and Reasoning, Basic Numerical Efficiency & Maths
- Alphabet Test
- Area and Volume
- Blood Relations
- Coding – decoding
- Direction Sense Test
- Figure Matrix Questions, Classification
- Inserting the missing Character number.
- Logical arrangement of words.
- Making Judgments
- Making Series Analogy
- Mathematical Operations, Average. Ratio
- Number Ranking and Square
- Passage and Conclusions
- Profit & Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Sitting Arrangement
- Unity Method
Subject 5: Basic Computer
- Characteristics of Computers
- Computer Organization Including RAM, ROM, File System, Input Devices, Computer Software – Relationship
- between Hardware & Software.
- Operating System
- MS-Office (Exposure of word, Excel/SpreadSheet, PowerPoint)